1. Definition of Personal Data
2. Personal data that we collect
- When accessing our website
- When providing information to us through our website or applications
- When providing information to us during online or offline inquiry
- Contact Data includes name-surname, address, email address, telephone number, interested project, budget range, and reasons to purchase.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, time zone setting, location, operation system, platform, and other technology on the accessing devices to the website.
Usage Data includes the website access prior to access to our website, website you visited, website visiting duration as long as product or information searching on the platforms, date and time of visit, and interaction information.
Communication Data includes email address, conversation records, and communication data.
Contract-related Data includes National identification number, address, credit card number, date of birth and gender.
3. Sources of Personal Data
- Registration with us by creating an account on our website or application.
- Making contact with us to receive information about your interesting project.
- Making an appointment with us to visit the project site.
- Giving information to us when you visit the project site.
- Participation in our marketing activity through social media, online, or an offline channel.
4. Purpose of collection, using and disclosing of personal data
- For our legitimate interests or any other person and your interests as well as your legitimate interests, that does not diminish the fundamental rights of your personal data.
- For the performance of a contract which you are counterparty, or to take any further action on your request before entering contract.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
5. Disclosing or sharing your personal data
- Government Agency which we are under is Ministry of Social Development and Human Security
- Our affiliated companies
- Online advertising platforms
- Marketing companies or consultants
- Regulator which control and supervise us such as the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee
- Professional advisors and consultants
6. Retention and retention period of personal data
- Restrict access to personal data which may be accessed by employees, agents, contractors and other third parties. They can only access your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality and protection of personal data.
- Provide technological methods to prevent unauthorized access to computer systems.
- Destroy your personal data for security purposes when such information is no longer needed for legal and business purposes.
- We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount of transaction, Nature of usage, the purpose of usage and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of your personal data, and the applicable legal requirements.
- We collect your personal data obtained from cookies when you use our website. We will keep your personal data for no more than 13 months or as required by relevant laws.
7. Right of Data Subject
- Data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent to use their personal data, which you already consent, at any time the personal data store with us.
- Data subject shall have the right to access your personal data and request us to make a copy of all personal data. Also, Data subject shall have the right to request us to disclose all the gathered information which they did not grant the consent to Bangkok Search Technologies Ltd (The right to access)
- Data subject shall have the right to make a request to Bangkok Search Technologies Ltd to correct personal data, or fill in any missing information (The Right to Rectification).
- Data subject shall have the right to make a request to Bangkok Search Technologies Ltd to erase personal data concerning him or her without undue delay (The Right to Erasure).
- Data subject shall have the right to make a request to Bangkok Search Technologies Ltd to restrict the personal data processing (The Right to Restriction of Processing).
- Data subject shall have the right to make a request to Bangkok Search Technologies Ltd to transmit their personal data to another controller or themselves for some reason (The Right to Data Portability).
- Data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her. (Right to Object)
8. Marketing activities and promotion
- In case that we use your personal data for a purpose of providing a direct marketing to you, we will be able to do so only when you give us explicit consent and we have already informed you the purpose of your personal data’s use on direct marketing. However, you can withdraw your consent on direct marketing with us at any time through our opt-out system.
- In the case of your participation in our sale promotional activities such as gaming activities or other activities through various social network channels for promoting our products and services to the public, we will not process your data for direct marketing unless you give us an explicit consent to use your personal data for direct marketing and we have already informed you the purpose of your personal data’s use on direct marketing. However, you can withdraw your consent on direct marketing with us at any time through our opt-out system.
9. Cookies policy
- Cookies for website operations (Functionality Cookies): We use this type of cookies to help us remember your device or browser. Thus, we can quickly create content in consistent with your personal interests as well as provide the service and platform more convenient and beneficial to you. By disabling this cookie, you can set up your device by watching helping methods on your browser or device.
- Cookies for analytics (Analytic cookies): We use Analytics Cookies provided by Facebook and Google for analyzing how visitors use our website with the objective of offering products or services via Social Media. In case you do not allow those third parties to process your personal data, you can choose to disable this type of cookies on our website.